les oubliés de l'espace Index du Forum S’enregistrer Connexion

Bienvenue 

How I Met Your Mother Pilot
les oubliés de l'espace Index du Forum  » Delta Corporation  » Annonce  » How I Met Your Mother Pilot
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
mallydagma
Invité

Message Posté le: Sam 21 Mai - 16:43 (2016)    Sujet du message: How I Met Your Mother Pilot
Répondre en citant

How I Met Your Mother Pilot > bit.ly/1sKweSP

Cite...error:...Invalid...tag;...name..."stransky20130513"...defined...multiple...times...with...different...content...(see...the...help...page)v.t.e.How.I.Met.Your.Mother.Creators.Carter.Bays.Craig.Thomas.Episodes.Season.1.Season.2.Season.3.Season.4.Season.5.Season.6.Season.7.Season.8.Season.9.Characters.Ted.Mosby.Marshall.Eriksen.Lily.Aldrin.Barney.Stinson.Robin.Scherbatsky.The.Mother.(Tracy.McConnell).Related.articles.Awards.and.nominations.The.Bro.Code."Nothing.Suits.Me.Like.a.Suit".Guess...who's...covering...it?Ted:...That's...gonna'...take...a...week?Robin:...Yeah,...he's...gonna...eat...it...tooDoor.gebruik.te.maken.van.Dailymotion,.geeft.u.toestemming.voor.onze.cookies^..Przybyla,..Kathryn..(April..30,..2012)With..Ted..being..based..on..Bays..and..Marshall..and..Lily..based..on..Thomas..and..his..wife.[5][6]..The..interior..shots..for..the..episode..was..filmed..at..the..CBS..Radford..in..Los..Angeles,..making..it..the..only..episode..of..the..show..to..be..filmed..at..the..studioI.do.those.dumb.little.fluff.pieces.at.the.end.of.the.news,.likeAs.revealed.inHow.Your.Mother.Met.Me,.the.Mother.turns.21.the.day.Lily.and.Marshall.get.engaged.and.Barney.and.Ted.meet.Robin;.she.celebrates.it.at.another.bar.called.MacLaren's,.and.her.friend.Kelly.gets.the.two.confused,.running.out.of.the.gang's.pub.just.as.Barney.gets.ready.to.play."Have.you.met.Ted?".Future.Ted.mentions.that.he.found.out.years.later.that.he.could.have.kissed.Robin.after.their.first.date,.as.seen.inSunriseContents...1...Plot...2...Production...2.1...Casting...2.2...Filming...3...Reception...3.1...Ratings...3.2...Reviews...4...References...5...External...links...Ranjit.Joe.Nieves.And...suit...up!...Ted:...I...could...end...up...marrying...this...woman;...I...want...our...first...kiss...to...be...special(hands.bottle.back.to.Lily).Lily:.No,.you.are.too.old.to.be.scared.to.open.a.bottle.of.champagneMusicEdit.Otis.Redding.-.Cigarettes.and.Coffee.The.Pretenders.-.Back.on.the.Chain.Gang.The.theme.song.for.the.show.is.'Hey.Beautiful'.by.The.Solids,.which.includes.writers/producers/co-creators.Carter.Bays.and.Craig.ThomasBarney:...Okay,...meet...me...at...the...bar...in...15...minutesMarshall...and...Lily...getting...together...in...their...freshman...year...of...college...is...first...mentionedHis..overbearing..'other..best..friend',..Barney..Stinson,..forces..Ted..to..play..a..'pick-up'..game..in..the..bar..where..he..has..decided..to..hunt..for..Lebanese..girlsInstead,...you...see...a...series...of...non-tinted...photographs...of...Ted,...Marshall,...and...some...unnamed...female...friends..2014..Bustle.com..About..Apps..Terms..Privacy..DMCA..Contact..Follow..BustleRetrieved...May...25,...2013"'HIMYM'.unveils.the.mother!.The.creators.answer.your.burning.questions.--.EXCLUSIVE"As.Ted.relays.the.story.to.his.kids,.the.constants.are.that.their.Uncle.Marshall,.Aunt.Lily,.Uncle.Barney.and.Aunt.Robin.are.always.in.the.picture.and.thus.have.something.to.do.with.how.he.got.together.Retrieved...April...4,...2014What...do...you...say,...Lil?...Yo-ho-ho...and...a...bottle...of...rum?...'Cause...you're...a...pirate?"...Barney...can't...resist...joking...about...Lily's...eye-patchYasmin.Marshall.Manesh.Petersburg..Comic..Review..gave..this..episode..8..out..of..10..starsAn.Amazon.com.companyHow.I.Met.Your.Mother.1x01.Pilot.ENG.-.sub.FR.HDTV.XviD-me.[tvu.org.ru]A.great.pilot.for.a.great.series,.it.absolutely.shows.what.the.show.is.all.about.and.really.sets.a.high.bar.of.standard.the.show.has.managed.to.keep.upForbidden...(403)...CSRF...verification...failedRetrieved.April.8,.2014Lily:..Ok,..that's..my..Barney..limitIt's...another...recordAfter..hitting..it..off,..and..after..a..successful..date..which..concludes..with..Robin..being..called..away..for..a..news..story,..Ted..afterwards..realizes..that..he..may..have..missed.."the..signal"..for..him..to..kiss..RobinAfter...a...lingering...goodbye,...he...returns...to...MacLaren's...with...the...gang,...assuming...that...he...will...never...see...her...againCopy..and..paste..this..code..onto..your..own..website..or..blogSeason1..Episode..1..Directed..by..Pamela..Fryman..Written..by..Carter..Bays..Craig..Thomas..Production..code..1ALH00o..Original..air..date..September..19,..2005..Guest..actors..Lyndsy..Fonseca..(Daughter)..David..Henrie..(Son)..Monique..Edwards..(Producer)..Marshall..Manesh..(Ranjit)..Saba..Homayoon..(Yasmin)..Season..1..episodes..Pilot..Purple..Giraffe..Sweet..Taste..of..Liberty..Return..of..the..Shirt..Okay..Awesome..Slutty..Pumpkin..Matchmaker..The..Duel..Belly..Full..of..Turkey..The..Pineapple..Incident..The..Limo..The..Wedding..Drumroll,..Please..Zip,..Zip,..Zip..Game..Night..Cupcake..Life..Among..the..Gorillas..Nothing..Good..Happens..After..2..A.MBarney:.(after.Robin.throws.a.drink.in.Ted's.face).De.-wait.for.it-.Nied!.Denied!.Barney:.There's.no.such.thing.as.the.signal!.But.yeah,.that.was.the.signalLily:...Aw,...that's...sweetBarney's.."Have..you..met..Ted?"..game..is..adapted..for..other..people..in..future..episodes,..including..Robin..inThe..DuelandMarshall..inThe..Scorpion..and..the..Toad;..Barney..is..also..seen..using..it..on..himself..("Have..you..met..me?")..and..simultaneously..with..his..brother..James..("Have..you..met..my..brother?")..inSingle..Stamina,..andhe..teaches..it..to..Justin..and..Kyle..inSunrise f5880b0734

Publicité

Message Posté le: Sam 21 Mai - 16:43 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
les oubliés de l'espace Index du Forum  » Delta Corporation  » Annonce  » How I Met Your Mother Pilot
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

EnterGalaxy Template by [IDK]TargetX